Thursday, July 24, 2008

We now return to our regular scheduled program LOL

Hello to all of my family,friends ,and dedicated blog readers.I apologize for my lengthy time away from my blog.I have had allot going on the last few months since my last entry.I have had allot of physical problems as well as life's general ups and downs that everyone goes through from time to time. I got an infection in my Medi-port awhile back and had to have that removed,and a P.I.C.C. line in to take care of that.Boy that was no fun to take care of the wound, and the daily anti-biotics i would have to adminster, not to mention having to have some one wrap my arm all up in saran wrap just to have a shower.

I'm glad that is over with now i just got the picc line out about a week ago now.Now i just have to wait for the wound to finish healing so i can have yet another Medi-port put back in for my infusion treatments.

My infusion treatments have been moved up not only by how often i get them too but also by the milligrams too . Boy let me tell ya i thought it made me sick before.It really KICKED my little behind with the new dose.But i just take it day by day.

Though there has been allot of negative things going on in life lately,that's not to say that nothing good has been going on either though. MY son who turned 18 back in Dec moved out of his dad's house (thank god!) and I couldn't be happier that for one he is away from his dad's negative behavior ,but also that he no longer has to endure some of things he was going through.,
Danny also has met a young lady that he plans to marry in the winter.I have never met her, and though i am worried that maybe they are rushing things i am happy for him that he is happy.

I am also happy and proud of Danny that he has become so responsible and so "grown up" gosh i feel so old some days! LOL He is not only working but went out and rented a nice town house.He is working very hard to get as much as he can "on his own"

I am hoping to be up to going down to see him at Christmas .But like i told him that's a long way off so i will have to see how things are by then.

Well it feels good to be back .While it may not be possible for me to journal everyday i hope to be able to get in here and write and update all of you allot more often.

Hugs and Crochet Kisses to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment