Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blog site updates and a Bit of a rant

Here is a bit of my blog site updates.I have joined a blog rating site.There is a button located on my blog that says Crafty Crafters.If you would be so kind as to click on that button and when it takes you to the website,please just click on enter then scroll down to where you see my website.click to the right of my website name where it says vote for this site.(you can also leave comments if you want) This is for the top 100 craft sites.I am hoping this will bring more "traffic" not only to my blog but hopefully once people come here they will more importantly take the time to check out my various charity groups that i belong to and perhaps want to help them too.
Also to any one who would like to have their craft or Charity blog links added to my site.You can simply email me the link to your blog at crochet4charity@gmail.com

I was going through the crochet a day calendar i received for Christmas.I must say i was a bit disappointed.For two reason's first of all while going though each day to look at the patterns i discovered that there are several dates are missing! When i tried to call the book store to find out if they have any more so i can exchange it they said oh no you can't bring it back once it's open we have no way of knowing if YOU took the pages.Can you believe that? why the heck would i be trying to get an exchange then? duh! lol

Then as i am going through the calendar to "pick" out patterns i like to put on my list of things to make this year i discover that there are not only allot of patterns that take up several days (instead of a pattern a day )but there are allot of just plain silly patterns in there that i thought to my self , who would actually wear/use this ?!It almost felt like these were filler patterns or something.

I'm not saying the whole thing is a waste of money or anything.There are some nice patterns in there.And i do plan to make some of them.I just think next year if i decide to get one of these pattern calendars i will either take my chances and see if they go on sale after Christmas or i will buy one on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment