Thursday, December 27, 2007

Feeling blaah

I finished The shells Baby blanket this afternoon.I wasn't feeling so well yesterday so i didn't get as much done yesterday as i would have liked,but some progress is better than none at all right?Feeling pretty blah and yucky today too.It's a combination of being in pain,and now i think i may be coming down with something to.Yuck.
I Looked at the pattern for the baby blanket i had intended to start after finishing the shell's one.Upon looking at it in detail, the instructions are a bit more confusing than i had originally thought.The stitches are all very basic, Single crochet and Double with a few Trebles all of which i know how to do, but the placement instructions seem a bit off.I have a lady that helps me with learning the different techniques and i think I'm going to show this pattern to her first before i start it to make sure i understand the instructions.I figure this may save me some work.

I made a loofah for my niece ,but i also need to make my sister one.I wouldn't mind making one for myself for that matter.LOL I have a hard time making things for myself.I keep saying I'm going to make Myself an afghan but never do.

I need to find a "guy" afghan pattern for my son's camouflage blanket i still need to make for his Christmas gift.I had one picked out and even started it, but he lives in West Virginia and though i know they do get some cold weather it's definitely not like here in Chicago and i thought that the pattern was making it way to warm.

My boyfriends camera hasn't been taking the best pictures lately so i need to take pictures of the finished projects from today with mine , but it hasn't been used in a very long time so it needs to be charged up.so i will get Pictures taken as soon as i can then i will post them.

With Still not feeling so well today I'm not sure if i will get much done tonight i will have to see.I may just spend the night sorting through pattern books, catching up on e-mails and watching a movie or two .(haven't done that in awhile) I would like to thank all of you who have not only taken the time to look through my blog, but those who have signed my guest book and have left so many nice comments.How sweet! It's greatly appreciated! Well I'm off now to get some much needed rest and thumb through some patterns.Have a good night all!Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Hey there seen your blog on the Ville wanted to hope in and check it out looking though your old posts I love your crochet work wtg. Hope you feel better soon. I surely will have to hop by your blog again to check out that afghan you finished. Take care. Oh by the way I have a Swap blog don't know if you want to join but, I have been letting women bloggers now about my swap blog that is just getting started. So come and check it out if you like.
    http://swapswapgals.blogspot.com/

    Take care:)

    ReplyDelete