Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What's On My hook for 12-26_07

Good morning ,
well I finished one of my baby blanket projects i put on hold for the holidays.Its a simple pastels variegated yarn.I am working this morning on finishing the shells baby ghan i have pictured already.If i can get that finished today , i hope to start a new pattern i have in a book i received from a very generous lady from crafting for a cause.She sent me TON'S of craft books and magazines to keep me busy while i recovered at home after being in the hospital for three weeks over Thanksgiving.I can't wait to get it started.I also plan to work On a loofah for my niece C.C.Who will be turning 15 on new years eve. Gosh how time flies!

she is definitely all girl! She loves to dress in the latest "style" and has started really getting into all of the "girly" soaps,lotions,etc.and has GASP started to turn into a lovely young WOMAN.God i feel OLD.LOL I can't believe how big and grown up her and her brother Cody are starting to look.I about fell over when i saw them yesterday for Christmas.I still can't get over how much they are growing up.It has been awhile since i saw them last.

Well i guess if I'm going to get all of this done , i better get going for now!



1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog. Sounds like you are keeping busy. Can't wait to see more pictures of finished projects. You are so generous to donate all of your projects. I'm sure they are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete