Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What's on My Hook For The Day?




Well I'm trying to get my box's all filled and ready to ship for crafting for a cause as well as my Holiday swap partner at crochetville.org. I'm a bit behind,but hoping to be ready to ship by tomorrow.Here's what I made already for my swap partner and need to make some more this afternoon for CFAC.This is a matching washcloth and bath puff set.I plan on making a bunch more for gifts this year too.They worked up nicely.even for a beginner like me.The hardest part of the puff was squeezing all those loops in LOL.I got the pattern from Priscilla Hewitt
Here is here link to the pattern ,she also has a matching back scrubber pattern too,but i wasn't that brave, lol Bath puff
I'm also working on finishing this baby afghan.It's the first time i have used the "shell" stitch and allthough it took me awhile to get the hang of it,i really enjoy it now.I'm mayber half way done with it and i may just have to go ahead and ship what i have done already and finish this afghan and ship it at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment