Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.I hope everyone had a wonderful day.I spent the day with family and though i wasn't feeling so well today it was still a nice day over all.I got some nice gifts including an Ipod from my boyfriend that i had really been wanting for awhile now.
It will be nice to have all of my music on there so i can listen to it while i crochet and for my trips to the hospital to help pass the time.I also got a crochet a day calendar that i had really been wanting for awhile now.I haven't had a chance to go through all of the patterns yet , but I did look at quite a few and it looks like there are allot of great patterns int there.I was afraid not being able to really see from the outside of the package what kind of patterns were in it ,that i might get stuck with allot of patterns i couldn't do as a beginner.I don't think that will be the case.He also is going to be getting me a few crochet magazine subscriptions.which I'm excited about.It's so hard to find crochet magazines around here for some reason.You can always find allot of scrap booking, and knitting mags but only Crochet! magazine.

Hopefully he will have some time this week while he's off to upload some of my c.d's on to it as i would have no idea how to do it.I wasn't kidding when i said I'm not the techy kinda gal.LOL I didn't get to finish a couple of the blankets that i was hoping to for gifts for my sister and my niece , but i took a suggestion i was given and wrapped them anyways and gave them to them anyways so they could at least see what they were getting.They were happy with that anyways, and i was relieved.I was worried that my other sister and my brother in law wouldn't like there gifts.But they were both really happy.I made my brother in law a scarf.(my first one) and a colorful blanket for my sister made with two strands of yarn held together using a P size hook.This was also my first time making a blanket like that.

I plan to make my boyfriends blanket soon too.He told me way before Christmas not to worry about trying to get his done in time for Christmas since he would like his big enough to fit his bed which is a queen size :0 and he knows that will take awhile to make.He said just do a little at a time.I plan to go back to working on my baby blankets over the next couple of weeks as i have a few unfinished ones to complete for pine ridge.It will be a nice break after the holiday hustle and bustle.plus i don't seem to get as bored with them as i do the bigger ones.I guess maybe that's because for one they are much smaller and work up faster.Plus it seems like i can find allot more variety of "easy " pattern's for them compared to the full sized ones.well that's all for today.
God bless and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment