Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Gifts From My Ville Swap partner




Ok You can all drool now.LOL These are all the wonderful gifts i received from my sweet crochetville Holiday swap partner Sherri.It was allot of fun doing this swap.It was my first one.I am trying to get my package out to her by tomorrow at the latest as i am already almost a week late.I was very ill with blood poisioning and went into the hospital the week before thanks giving.I was in for about 3 weeks and fell behind on getting my projects done.she has been very understanding.I'm glad that we have become friends through this swap.Here are all the wonderful things she sent: A beautiful bed doll,several skeins of white baby yarn,crocheted scarf,hot pad,angel dish towel,dish scrubbie,and a cute doily,magnets lotion,bodywash set,stickers,pencils,hook set,note pads,store bought magnets,candle, tick tacs,croceted ornaments.Hmmm i know it seems like i am forgetting something.I can't tell you how over whelmed i was with her generosity! Thanks again sher!

1 comment:

  1. Do you know where I can find a crochet afghan pattern with the Chicago Cubs logo? Any assitance you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at browneyegirl809@yahoo.com.
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete