Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My new blog

Well I never thought I of all people would have a blog,but then again i never would have thought i could learn a wonderful craft such as crocheting either! I just wanted to have a little place to share my love of crochet and my desire to help others in need.I have been crocheting now for about 5 months.Thanks to my wonderful son Dan who was patient enough to teach me the basics.I have been scouring self teaching books,videos and the ladies and gentlemen from crochetville.org and crafting for a cause (one of the great charity groups on yahoo) have been trying to help me learn the rest.

I have been crocheting afghans for crafting for a cause
(click on the link to learn more about this wonderful cause!) Which donates to several different charities.such as pine ridge Indian reservation,Uc Davis infusion center and more.I love the feeling of giving to others.Especially during this time of year.

Crafting for a cause is a great group of ladies and they always welcome new members.If you are interested in joining the group you can click on the link and learn how you can become a member too.The link will also take you to our little online store which sells all kinds of things from member made items ,to patterns,hooks,and so much more.You don't have to just crochet to join the group we have people who do all sorts of crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment